1. my family. not just Lorenzo and Chris, but everyone.
2. food. "that's a given" that's what Chris said.
3. free things. you all know that i love them
1. earwigs. just thinking about them gives me the willies.....ugh
2. the dark. okay, i'm not totally scared of the dark, i don't sleep with nightlites or anything, but when it is pitch black it scares me
3. waves. i love swimming and i love the ocean, but waves (big waves) really scare me. they make me feel all sick in the stomach and when i dive under them sometimes i think i may never see the sky again.
1. i want to be able to run again....for an extended amount of time.
2. to have a clean house for two days in a row.
3. to own a restaurant/gallery
1. Martha Stewart. i don't know what to say..... I love her.
2. Flowers. I recently purchased 5 grocery bags full of flower bulbs. Also, I discovered that a bush in our back yard is a lilac bush...everyday i go to it, cup the buds in my hands and whisper "i love you". I am weird
3. Kitchen items. teapot, cake plate, spring form pans, parchment paper...i obsess over it all
1. i didn't go to high school. i went to public school until 7th grade, i then did home school/private school (BFA) for 2 years and then i got my GED when i was 17.
2. the last time i went to prom i was 23. not as a chaperone either.
3. i asked Chris to marry me. its true. he said no. its true. 2 years later he asked me. i said yes.... its true.
I almost forgot that I get to pass it on, so.........I tag. In alphabetical order. Ashley, Brooke, Candice and Deseree' HAHAHAH A.B.C.D.