Saturday, May 3, 2008

Echo Tag

Oh Echo....why did you do this to me? I have been dreading the tag and Echo has finally given it to me. Well, I hope I don't bore you all to death.

3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

JOYS
1. my family. not just Lorenzo and Chris, but everyone.
2. food. "that's a given" that's what Chris said.
3. free things. you all know that i love them

FEARS
1. earwigs. just thinking about them gives me the willies.....ugh
2. the dark. okay, i'm not totally scared of the dark, i don't sleep with nightlites or anything, but when it is pitch black it scares me
3. waves. i love swimming and i love the ocean, but waves (big waves) really scare me. they make me feel all sick in the stomach and when i dive under them sometimes i think i may never see the sky again. 

GOALS
1. i want to be able to run again....for an extended amount of time.
2. to have a clean house for two days in a row.
3. to own a restaurant/gallery

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Martha Stewart. i don't know what to say..... I love her.
2. Flowers. I recently purchased 5 grocery bags full of flower bulbs. Also, I discovered that a bush in our back yard is a lilac bush...everyday i go to it, cup the buds in my hands and whisper "i love you".  I am weird
3. Kitchen items. teapot, cake plate, spring form pans, parchment paper...i obsess over it all

RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS
1. i didn't go to high school. i went to public school until 7th grade, i then did home school/private school (BFA) for 2 years and then i got my GED when i was 17.
2. the last time i went to prom i was 23. not as a chaperone either. 
3. i asked Chris to marry me. its true. he said no. its true. 2 years later he asked me. i said yes.... its true.

I almost forgot that I get to pass it on, so.........I tag. In alphabetical order. Ashley, Brooke, Candice and Deseree'   HAHAHAH A.B.C.D.

8 comments:

Sean & Kendra said...

I found your blog now, too! We don't see each other enough, I know. And, my house is never clean 2 days in a row either since the boys. If you reach that goal, tell me how!

Jennelle said...

Don't even worry about it...Martha Stewart is invited into my house on a daily basis. How did I not know you never went to high school? your holding out on me =o)

echo said...

sorry about the dreaded tag. you didn't have to do it. when i first started blogging i ignored the tags completely. but now that you did it i know so much more about you! and now i love you even more. i love that you whisper to your lilac bush, so funny.
hey- did your sister move back to aztec?

abbyjane said...

You know, I really did think it was wierd that you spoke to your lilac bush. Then you mentioned you were homeschooled--and it made sense.

But, if I had been homeschooled, I would probably speak to the lilac tree by our house on Eggert because I love it equally as much, I am sure, as you love your bush. I'm just a little more normal because I went to public school--they teach us not to talk to foilage there.

Just kidding.

Amber said...

LOVE IT! I love the lilac bush thing - but I hate the smell of lilac, yuk! It's so wonderful to walk out in the backyard or front yard of ones home that has been neglected and find beautiful surprises from a time when it was taken care of. I love our bulbs coming up everywhere!

Jennelle said...

Zanna-doo, (that is my new name for you...have you ever seen the movie xanadu? It's pretty awsome)

If your sister really wants to come out she is more than welcome stay with us for sure! Let me know.

kandis said...

I love reading other people's tag posts...i get to find out so many interesting things!! AND Abby's comment was HILARIOUS!!!!

Sowells said...

So Rozannah may have been home schooled, but not all of us in the family stayed home. I went to public school and I still talk to foliage and flowers. I guess I missed that class or maybe that was science class. I was never good at science. Or maybe it just runs in the family to talk to plants. I'm sure Mom does. I think we are turning into Mom.

xoxoXXOXOXxoxoxo