Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cousins

So, my dear sister Deseree' and her family have moved to Tonawanda. Yes...that is wonderful. You may be wondering if they moved very close to us. Well, they are as close as it gets...two doors down, and those aren't Front doors they're a bathroom and a bedroom door. It has taken some getting used to for both parties, but I think we are going to really enjoy living together. I know that the kids have really liked being together.

This is Oliver.



This is Penelepe.


After we took these pictures I was looking at them with Penelepe and Lorenzo. Our neighbor Wesley then came over and asked if I wanted him to take a picture of me with the kids. I think that our neighbors are really confused....I think that they think Deseree' and I are the same person. We have been trying to be outside at the same time in hopes to rid them of this silly idea.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Spencer and I just spent five months living in the same house with his brother's family. There were pros and cons . . . good luck!

star said...

I am glad to finally have a close up picture of you! Your hair is super cute. Oh and so are the glasses. Oh and so are the kidlets!

Rachel said...

what a fun adventure for your two families! i wish i lived by all of you.

Jennelle said...

Good luck! I am sure you will all gave a good old time. Anyway Penelepe is one of the names I have saved away for one of my girls (even thought that is my snakes name) Is that wrong? People have told me I can't name my kid after a snake...I don't see the problem.