Saturday, April 26, 2008

Botanical Gardens

First and foremost all of the following photos were stolen from Candice Boekweg. They say that imitation is the best compliment...I wonder what that makes plagiarism?

Anyway, we haven't done anything very exciting lately and I am getting sick of looking at my cake plate so I thought I would show you how much fun we had at the Botanical Gardens.



This is our most recent family picture.































Ezra and Avery, Chris and Enzo



I love this Photo! Thanks again Candice.





Chris Kicking my Guts out...he hates me.



Don't worry I recovered...at lightning speed.

3 comments:

Jennelle said...

Oh beautiful Zhanna...I seriously miss you. Looks like the weather is nice. Glad to see you survived your first Buffalo Winter...I think a Congratualtions is in order.

Jennelle said...

Ohhh. P.S. Hooray for Galoshes!

Anthony and Kristie said...

You crack me up, I am glad you recovered so quickly from your injury.