Friday, August 22, 2008

A run in with the Law

Well...... Ellemenopee had its first slap on the hand this week.
In pursuit of the perfect 'Urban' location, Candice and I took a trip down to the Buffalo Central Station. It is an abandoned train station full of nastiness ...that can sometimes be turned into a cool background. As we were working with our not so willing models (Lorenzo cannot stand still...ever) we heard a police siren and someone talking over the loud speaker. I knew we were busted instantly, but then I thought. "We have cameras and really cute kids, how much trouble could we get in?" That was the wrong thing to think. The cops had no problems with Candice and I or our cameras or our trespassing...they were mad about the cute kids. "what were we thinking bringing them down here?", "where did we leave our brains?" and other such questions were asked. Thankfully we weren't given any tickets ...acutally we were invited to come back as much as we like, to take pictures.....just no kids allowed.



7 comments:

Jennelle said...

naughty naughty...glad you didn't get fined or anything

Ashley and Ezra said...

Seriously what were you thinking? Oh wait I know... you were thinking these will be freaking amazing pictures, and I have a freaking adorable kid, put the two together, and you have a masterpiece!

The Fami-Lee said...

Did they really ask you where you left your brains?? That's hilarious and I want those cops to live here so they can ask 98% of the Kalispell population that same question.

Amy said...

The pictures are so cute of Lorenzo though...it would have been the perfect location to. Ah that's just to bad but it is kind of funny.

creed and tiffany said...

hahaha no way! At least you got those cute pictures...Thats a good memory. You should have just told the cops you were homeless and you needed shelter for your babies....I;m sure they would have believed you with those wicked nice cameras right?

Brielle said...

Um, excuse me..am I allowed to comment on here? You're pretty...

Stephanie said...

Those are great pictures! Crazy... but I say totally worth it! If you do anything like that again let me know so I can go too! Amzing pictures of your kids are just priceless!