Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday WEek

LORENZO LEE TROCKEL is officially Two!!

We started the week's events with a family camp-out on the trampoline. It was kinda cold, but thankfully we had lots of blankets.
















































The next big event was the setup of Lorenzo's new drums.






































He also had his first trip to the dentist. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera to capture the father son moment. These teeth are the best party favor we have ever got....Lorenzo loves to wear his scary teeth. (thanks Kelli)





And then there was the party. We did a joint party again this year with Avery (she is just a day younger). It was a lot of fun!! Thanks Candice, for all the help and for hosting. And thank you Deseree' for the beautiful fruit arrangement. And yes....it is Fondant on the top of the cup cakes...it is soo much easier than trying to something cute out of regular frosting. 








This is Lorenzo's new tricycle...he needs a little help riding it.

8 comments:

echo said...

i am so in love with your family. you guys are awesome. that party looks amazing! all the decorations and food look stunning.
happy birthday Lorenzo!!
good luck with the next one on his way soon. you will be in my thoughts.

Jennelle said...

Happy Birthday Day to you Lorenzo!!

He is all grown up isn't he! The party looked like it was lots of fun too.

A Drum Set? Me thinks you are brave.

And the tricycle looks like a blast. I think I would much rather ride that than the motor scooter. I am pretty sure I was one pebble away from death when I rode it. Oh and I can't believe chris' red shorts and blue shirt are still alive and doing well. I thought they would have been gonners after you left the Islands.

I can't believe numero dos is to arrive soon. I can't wait! Hope you are doing well. Brady and I miss you ALL!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Lorenzo!! You are one of the cutest boys ever!!

Rachel said...

I love him! I'm so glad he got a Birthday WEEK too! :)

The Varo's said...

Too late RoseAnn...I am mad.


Ok, I'm not anymore.
I can't believe Lorenzo is 2! Holy cow! You are a super mom for sleeping on the trampoline at 38 weeks pregnant, maybe just super crazy.
HAHAHA! I love you guys and miss you tons!
Happy B-day Lorenzo!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Happy Birthday Lorenzo! Dont worry, he will grown into that Tricycle in no time! Love all the pictures... you are so talented!

RaCHeL said...

Happy Birthday lil guy! I can't believe he's 2! The party looked great! You are always so creative. Hope you're feeling well.

creed and tiffany said...

Thanks for inviting us to the party! You are so clever. Remember...Have your little man either July 4th, 5th, or 6th, so that we can combine Maddie and his birthday party! Then I can benefit from your creativeness. (But I hate to wish even another day on you waiting for the baby)