Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lorenzo and Avery's Third Party

This was to be Lorenzo and Avery's last birthday party together. Soo.....Candice and I really put alot of work into it and I think that it turned out really, really cute. The kids loved it, and thats all that really mattered.....right? The whole party was based off the rainbow cake idea. The cake ended up being the biggest pain in my but. Thankfully, I have a wonderfully talented husband that took over just before I went crazy and threw it as far as I could. Deseree' was, as usual, an amazing helper.....THANK YOU!!!

P.S. If you ever decide to make this cake don't let it sit in 85 degree weather for three hours before you decide to cut into it......uggh!
 




































1 comment:

Andrea said...

Holy smoke Rozannah what an awesome party. You really are amazing!!! Where do you come up with such cute ideas? I love the cake, decorations and all of it!