Saturday, June 18, 2011

I HATE GOODBYES!!!

 Saying goodbye to Buffalo was waay harder than i thought it was going to be....and way longer. But thanks to our great neighbors and Ezra and Candice we were able to pull away just as the new owners were showing up. These are just some pictures of the boys with their friends. As I was working on this post Lorenzo came in and saw the picture of him, Dylan and Steven on the trampoline and he said, "I love Dylan and Steven". Even though those boys are more than seven years older than him they were soo good and patient with Enzo and he will miss them. Saying goodbye to the Boekwegs was really hard and I am already crying and I haven't even said anything. So, I think that I won't say anything about them except, we love them!! Thankfully, one of my best friends from Buffalo was my sister and although it was really hard saying goodbye to her I know that we will see each other again...hopefully sooner than later. Dental school was a long and hard journey, but thankfully we didn't have to go it alone. Thank you for all of your love and support.  Buffalo - "The City of Good Neighbors" it really is true!

















1 comment:

Natalie said...

These pictures make me tear up a little. I miss all of you guys!!! We're meeting up with the Moellers (and possibly Bennions - if I can talk them in to it) February 1st through the 8th at Disney World. You guys are welcome to come too!