Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Unfortunately it rained, so the trunk or treat was held inside the church. It was still really fun. Lorenzo was old school Batman, Solomon was Superman and Eliza Wren was Catwoman. Chris was a Boxer and I was a Gypsy. It was a lot of fun.  






These are our friends Lucy and Ella...I think Solo is in love with Ella.

Dallyn and Enzo






when I was editing out Solo's red eyes Enzo got mad that I was ruining his Laser eyes....sometimes I forget Superman's powers.



This is Zoro and his girlfriend or Ari and Joseph.

3 comments:

Sowells said...

I've been checking daily since Halloween to see the pics. So cute! Did you ever find any contests? Why didn't you wear your catwoman outfit - you could have been twiners!

Ashley said...

Tell me you did not make those costumes?!

...Eliza Wren is such a little cutie.

Rachel said...

I love them all, but I must say Cat Woman stole my heart! I've never seen her older than a week old!
What an angel! My own little angel is hitting hte keyboard, so I better run. xo