Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LA Photo Shoot

From this time henceforth Lorenzo and Avery will be referred to as LA. For those of you who don't know our darling Avery, she is the daughter of Candice (my BFF in BUF) and Ezra (Chris's study friend and possible BFF) also she is just one day younger than Lorenzo and possibly his BFF.

Anyway last week LA had their first photo shoot. Candice and I rigged a great backdrop and her playroom had plenty of light so we went crazy with the photos. I am going to limit the pictures I post because as much as you will love them you would get bored by the end. So here are the highlights. 


Lorenzo: Don't touch me
Avery: This won't hurt a bit.




















Lorenzo: Thats my eye!!
Avery: I don't ever want to see you looking at Gracie again!!






















Lorenzo: Mom I'm Scared.
Avery: I LOVe you SOOO Much!!

























They are sooo cute the pictuers don't even do them justice.

3 comments:

echo said...

wow, lorenzo is just beautiful. he really is. i think he looks just like you rozannah. i love that last photo. so adorable!

Candi & Ezra said...

How Sweet!! Young love. Enzo is adorable...and that little girl, wow, what a doll!

Boss said...

Hey Rozannah! I just found your blog, and it's a good thing. After seeing this photo shoot, Gracie wants to keep closer tabs on what that adorable kid of yours is up to. (Gracie does admit (begrudgingly) that Avery is pretty adorable too, and that the pictures of them together are likely to cause sugar-comas.)