Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Post.....

Ohhh the pressure of the blogging world.......am I the only one who ever feels it?

Well, It has been a week and I haven't updated and I know that I should, but I don't have any pictures to go with my story and I don't have a story to go with the picture that I want to post. 
***I just stole a picture from Kalisa's blog for the story**

Story first.

It was a cold, stormy, morning.......

Most normal people looking out their windows would snuggle under a blanket while watching Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Not us.

Nine of us friends from the Buffalo Ward decided to brave the awful weather and go for a leisurely run....5 kilometers of wind and rain. It actually was a really fun race and I was happy to be with friends. We don't know our exact times yet, but I am pretty sure we all tied. 
Thanks to all of our supporters!! Especially Deseree', thanks for watching Lorenzo. 
Go Team Grandview!!


Kalisa, Me and Krystal










Okay time for the picture of..........Lorenzo...........Suprised?




7 comments:

Whitney said...

Dear Rozannah....
I am with you on that blog pressure feeling thing. I always feel like i have to have a great picture to post and some kind of interesting news, but frankly, my life just isn't that interesting sometimes. I know...you are probably surprised because you are probably thinking..."Yeah right...whitney's life is never uninteresting." Just kidding...i know you are probably not thinking that, but it was funny. Good job for doing that race. Go team Grandview! Well...i hope you guys are great. It would be nice if we could get together again someday huh? Well...i guess i'll talk to you later.

Your Friend,
Whitney

goooooood girl said...

i like......

Marc said...

you could post picture after picture of lorezo and i would never get tired of looking at them. he is one handsome man. i think he looks a lot like you.

ps. this is echo

Jennelle said...

Hooray you did it! I totally would have been the one that looked out the window and snuggled back up into their blanket, but I would have been rooting for you the whole time I watched my cartoons.

I hear you about the whole blogging pressure thing. I love to do it because it's a great way to journal and stay in contact with others but frankly... I am just not that interesting of a person so sometimes I just don't know what to post about. especially now that we are in Vegas...boooo!

love the pics of Lorenzo...With that little guy you will always have something to blog about.

....by the way...Who the heck is Gooooood Girl?

Jennelle said...

ha ha..I just read your first comment up there ad we both put... frankly we weren't that interesting of people sometimes...sorry I just wanted to put that in so it didn't look like I was stilling her words. Then again, maybe I was... since i don't really have anything interesting to say.

Whitney said...

Rozannah...I got your comment on my blog and it made me so happy. It is okay that you don't comment that often beacuse when you do it makes up for all of the times you didn't. YOur comments are great!

Quin and i are flying to Utah on December 10th and we are going to be up there (in Layton) until after Christmas. We were going to go home the end of December, but if it means missing you by a couple of days i will stay so we can see you guys. Mark has to schedule when he can get work off because he was going to use more days off before Christmas, but we are going to try and have him come up later and leave later so we can catch up with you guys in SLC or wherever Marty is getting hitched...i can't believe that by the way. Anyways...i will let you know the forsure dates when we figure it all out. Yeah...i hope we can see eachother!

Jennelle said...

Oh me too me too! It ill be like a happy reunion! I am pretty sure we will be swinging by for Marty's matrimonial plunge!

O.K. enough...I have commented 3 times on this post...I promise I will stop.