Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update



Wow!!! Who knew I could look so Hot!!......Well, this picture pretty much sums up the past few months.

Just kidding......I know that I have totally fallen off the "Blog Wagon" but don't worry I'm back.

Okay....first and foremost I am Pregnant! We are all (including Lorenzo) very excited and are anxiously awaiting Baby's arrival in late June.

Secondly to explain the above picture...Every time the Trockels get together at least one person must get hurt, I was the lucky one this time.

Lexi and Anika had both gone caving in Snow Canyon and convinced us that it would be a good time. They were right!!! It was really, really fun. We took glow sticks down with us and when we got to the big cavern at the end we broke them and flung the juice all over the walls and ourselves....then we played hide and go seek...it was pretty sweet.
On the hike out I stood up when I wasn't supposed to....hence the bleeding head. Thankfully it was at the end of the excursion and not the begining.



Also, while visiting my family in St. George. Mark, Whitney and Quinn stopped by to say hello. It was, as Quinn would say, Awesome to see them. I love you guys and I really wish we lived closer......I never realized I was so short.

After visiting St. George we went to stay with my Big Brother Ezra in Lehi. It was really great staying with him and Ashley....Thanks so much for having us.



Christopher was lucky enough to hold the Olympic Torch.









Chris says he wants Lorenzo to get into this....Thankfully we don't live close enough to a training facility for that to be a logical desire.








It was great seeing all the Olympic stuff in Park City and I was really fun hanging out with Chris's cousins.


















Well......MARTY got married. They are really happy! Thats great.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Man I've missed you! That was a wonderful update, I no longer feel out of the loop.

I was actually saying to Spencer two nights ago . . . I bet Zannah's pregnant and that's why she hasn't been blogging. That's such wonderful news and I'm so happy for you. Do you know what you're having?

I bet that cut left a killer scar, eh? Congrats to Marty.

I LOVE YOU!

The Fami-Lee said...

I almost started crying when I saw the pic of your bloody head. Seriously, have you looked at your face? It's the saddest face I've ever seen! (Except maybe the face my kids make after I sit them in the corner). Anyway, nice pictures...glad you made it home safe! We love you guys. Are you finding out the sex of the baby soon?

Melanie said...

ouch!!! sorry about your head!
congrats about baby #2!!!!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Rozannah, do me a favor and don't stand up when you aren't supposed to again. Looking at that picture makes my head hurt. I am surprised you didn't get knocked out.

echo said...

it is a happy happy day in my life! thank you for the update! i like to flatter myself and think that it was that little note i wrote you that got you on it. but i am sure you have been meaning to get around to it. either way, i am glad to have an update on the trockels. especially one with so many pictures. at first i thought that picture of you was like makeup or something like another halloween post. then i looked closer. i hope it is healing ok. and yu got to see the daynes! how fun! i miss you guys all so so so much. you have no idea. congrats on being preggo again. i love to hear that. i love you and your fam!

The Varo's said...

congratulations on your new baby! you make cute ones!

Amy said...

Oh my that looks so painful, it's like a scene from a horror movie. Congratulations on your pregnancy I am so happy for you. So are you going to find out what you are having?

Ashley and Ezra said...

Congrats on the baby in the belly!!! We LOVED having you guys stay with us! and now we miss you, and cant wait to come visit you! As soon as it gets warm we are there! Keep that baby safe, and dont bump your head anymore ok.

Rachel and Tyler said...

I am glad you are blogging again...I miss having you in nursery...I at least need the blog! I hope your head heals quickly! Two babies is so fun!

Britta said...

Wow! LOVE the bruise/gash! Sounds like you guys had fun...aside from that. :)

Panda said...

congrats on baby #2! i think you have the most beautiful family ever--even w/ a bloody head. :-)

Jennelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! Brady and I thought that picture was done in photoshop...and then we read on. I can look at it, oooooh it looks so painful! How is is healing?

Hooray for baby #2!!! How are you feeling? less tired I hope.

We miss you guys =o(
Sorry for the lateness of my comment. I haven't really been on the computer too much.