Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spreading the Love

This last week one of my good friends (Rachel) made a post about joining the LOve ChAin. This is how it works. She made a post about giving service, kindness and love to others and the first five commenters to that post would receive a homemade goodness from her.....but.... in return they have to offer the same incentive on their own blog. And so on and so forth....

Well, somehow I was lucky enough to be one of her first five. So...now it is my turn to put a few chinks in the chain. My only stipulation is that you won't receive your awesome homemade something until you have posted your Love ChaIn message. 

PS don't expect something really amazing because you will probably be let down.

PPS for those of you out of Buffalo please send me your address so that I can send it to you.  rozannah@gmail.com

3 comments:

Boss said...

I jumped on the love train from my cousin's blog, but I totally want to be on yours too. Is that double-dipping? Do I have to post another offer? Does it change the situation if (hypothetically) I've already got dibs on handmade items from three of my sisters and a sil (in addition to my cousin)? I don't want to look greedy or anything. I just want it ALL.

Amber said...

OK, OK, after much contemplation I've decided to jump on the train!

Ben and Krystal said...

ok- I've decided- count me in :)