Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Show and Tell

Okay, so i know that I haven't exactly been there for you (blogging world), but I have been busy.







These photo books are sooo adorable. I made this one for me and then decided to do the same for our Moms for Mother's Day. They turned out so cute...I had only intended to make this one for me but I think I will make another one with more recent pictures in it. Thank you Amy Butler for this craft and cute fabric.








This is the diaper bag that i love. Thank you Amy Butler for the great material and the very difficult to understand pattern. When I first showed it to Chris he asked if it was for carrying the baby. As you can see it is definitely big enough to do that. Oh...and I thought you all would like to see how huge I am.






Next, I made these sweet owls. Aren't they darling?!? Thank you Joannes for the really cute idea.








Then I had the great idea off making Lorenzo a quilt. I think that it turned out really good. It was a much bigger project than I thought it was going to be, but at least I finished it and the matching bedskirt. I just need to paint his bed frame and bring that in and then the bed will be complete. Maybe I'll make some throw pillows for it.....NO Way!

13 comments:

echo said...

i am so in love with you and your belly. and i am SO in love with your creations!! everything is stinking adorable. i might faint from over load on cute things. the quilt is way awesome and i love that i actually have some of those same fabric squares. it makes me think/hope that one day i can be like you.
great job on everything!

star said...

Like Echo, I am totally loving your creations. You have been busy! You are looking adorable too with that belly.

kandis said...

umm...excuse me you should call me next time you get all crafty...oh wait that would be like every day, but i'm cool with that! Seriously the photo book is SO cute! AND the diaper bag is also ADORABLE!! I WANT ONE OF EACH! you'll have to show me how. Lorenzo's room is So cute! you're so stink'n cute and creative! I love it all!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

Why can't I be more crafty! Everything turned out so well!

Jennelle said...

Love it! Love it! Loooove it! I am pretty sure I am going to copy you on pretty much everything you just showed us here... can I get that pattern for the bag?

Your branch with the owls reminds me of my branch I had in Hawaii...remember? The one we let Walter the cameleon (may he R.I.P.) climb on. I tried to find a way to bring my beloved branch back home with me but it just wouldn't fit anywhere.

I actually just got back from Joannes...there was so much cute fabric there I wanted to buy...too bad I had no money to buy it with.

Oh and I of course love your Belly...I wish Me, You, Echo and Whitney could get together for a belly photo.

I know... I start to leav a comment and then it turns into a novel....I just really miss you!
=o(

p.s.could you e-mail me your address?

creed and tiffany said...

i'm wishing i signed up for the Love chain. Those all look great Rozannah. Especially love the diaper bag

Rachel said...

HOLY NESTING!!! You have gone crazy with the crafts!

Everything is so so adorable. Especially the quilt! (Did you see my recent post about being non-crafty? Did you notice that at the end I mentioned quilting and six kids--you are on your way!)

Hope to see you soon!

P.S. I love your belly.

Whitney said...

Hi Rozannah...

I like your belly. You are so talented. I was actually just thinking about you because i was playing the piano, and all those great memories of you playing in sacrament meeting came back to me. Good times. Well, when are you having that baby boy? I feel like i am due soon because i am so big, but really i have to wait 2 more months....in 100 degree plus weather. Yikes. Well, i am so glad you posted a picture of yourself. you look great. Good luck.

Sowells said...

Ok I think I want My Amy Butler book back!Just kidding - like I;m ever really going to use it. It would probably just end up on my wish-to-do-list.

Octavia and Malaki said...

oh wowwowowowowwwwww!!!!! i love everything!! i want to do this all!!! except the diaper bag..none of that! but waaay cute. and i love the belly hahaha. it sticks straight out!!! but your tiny! and we loved the owls so darling! good job you have been super busy!!

Boss said...

Frankly, I'm glad you don't do posts like this more often, because I'd have to spend way too much time wiping drool off my keyboard. Besides your incredible talent, you have a great eye for fabric combination. I'll take one of everything, please.

Maggie said...

You are SOOO gorgeous! And I LOVE all the amazing things you do, my goodness you are motivated! Cute crafts fall into the "maybe one day" category for me...
Love you, cuz!

Ashley said...

I absolutely love that quilt. I've been thinking of making Van one, and now I want him to have one like Lorenzo's. Where did you get the pattern and fabric?