Friday, August 13, 2010

M-O-N-T-A-N-A Montana We love you!

On our way back from Washington we were lucky enough to get to spend a few days in the Motherland. There is just something about the place....and I am not just talking about the Flathead area or the Fort Shaw area. As soon as I cross that state boarder something in my soul stirs and I feel home.  (i know that sounds totally lame...don't judge!) 

Anyway it was amazing, and we had such a good time. Chris got to go fly fishing with Jesse and was instantly in love...i think with fishing and Jesse. Then Chris let Jesse shoot his bow and it was Jesse's turn to fall in love. Later in the visit Jesse took Chris flying over the valley and now he keeps dreaming about some million dollar airplane. Lorenzo was in heaven...COUSINS....need I say more?

Thank you Brookiie and Jesse for letting us stay with you!












The Saddest part of our Summer Vacation was the loss of our Car. It was a victim of over-salted roads here in New York. The brakelines rusted out and exploded (thankfully not while I was driving...i would have freaked out!). Thankfully Papa Lee had a sweet white van that he wanted out here anyway. So we said goodbye to red and moved into the white. Just to give you an idea of how much Solomon liked it, he started puking about 10 minutes into our cross country drive. Needless to say it wasn't fun. But you do what you gotta to do.




3 comments:

Candi & Ezra said...

Love,Love, LOVE...the white van pics! It looks like there is some child trafficing going on? How much do you want for those kids...they're pretty cute, I'm will to pay!

Jennelle said...

Girl! I miss you! How can I contact you????? Is it true? your going to Florida? I read something someone posted on your facebook. Sad for me! I wanted you closer to me. I know...I'm selfish. ANyhoo. I love your pics, especially the trampoline one with all of them hung upside down...very cute. Scout said she really wants to meet Enzo and Solo...she can't decide between them. I think she might like older men so Enzo better watch out! ha ha. Well hope to talk to you soon! love you!!!!

echo said...

gosh i love your little family. we love checking out all your latest adventures. adelaide gets so excited to look and pics of enzo.