Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stitches....this post contains BLOOD

This is what happens when you are accustomed to dull knives and then your sweet husband sharpens them for you (i love sharp knives). I was actually washing the knife, and right before i cut myself I thought, "I sure am washing this knife like an idiot, this is how people cut themselves." 

Chris new immediately that i would need stitches, but I was in denial....i have never had stitches before and I didn't really want them now either.  He begged for me to let him stitch me up. When I showed some reluctance he said, "come on, this is what I have been training for!" So rather than spend four hours at the ER I let my husband stitch me up. It was painful, I am not going to lie, but he did do a good job. The boys were a little unsure of what was going on.
I hope you like my one handed, no looking pictures



.

No comments: