Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunshine and Snowmen


The beginning of last week was so nice. I thought spring had come, and to celebrate Lorenzo and I spent most of the day outside. We walked to the library and went to the park (not once, but twice). We were still playing when the sun went down.




If only it could have lasted. It was okay though, because the storm I had been looking forward to all winter finally came. All winter I waited for the "Buffalo" snow to come. It was soo delightful, and we had a lot of fun in it. But now I think we all are ready for spring.


I have three other pictures that i have been trying to add all morning. i hate this thing i will add them later.



4 comments:

star said...

I remember those "Buffalo" storms from when I was little. I would come in and take off all my wet gloves, snowpants, coats, etc. and curl up next to our heater with a blanket and my brother and fall asleep. So cozy!

star said...

By the way, I love the MMM Bop. I have no idea when I last heard that song, but it brightened my day considerably. Thanks! :)

echo said...

what a lucky kid to have you as a mom rozannah! we have got to get these kids to meet or at least be pen pals. i am totally cool with arranged marriages to younger men:)

Ashley said...

I bought a fuzzy coat similar to this one for our little one. His has teddy bear ears on top of the hood.